CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Tip



First of all, I want to apologize for not posting in so long.  Things have been hectic around here and I haven't tried any new recipes in a long time.  I promise to get back to it soon.  In the meantime, here is a quick tip.  My grandmother gave me a lot of onions, more than we would go through in a week, so I froze some.  First I diced them (an onion at a time)  then spread them out on a cookie sheet and stuck them in the freezer for a few hours until they were frozen.  I then put the frozen onions into a zip lock bag and stuck them back into the freezer.  Now, if I need diced onion, all I have to do is pull out a bag from the freezer.  I put one onion worth in each bag so that I also know how much is in each bag.  Hope this tip is helpful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment