CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dessert Quesadilla


Oh my!  This is delicious!  I got the idea after watching one of the many Food Network show that I watch.  It was about a grilled cheese truck that makes a dessert grilled sandwich, so I just took the idea and put it in a flour tortilla.  Peanut butter, chocolate, and marshmallow!  But, of course, you can change it up.  I think I might add some fruit in next time.  Strawberries and chocolate would be good, bananas, the possibilities are endless.  Hope you enjoy!

Dessert Quesadilla
Ingredients:  Peanut Butter 
                   Chocolate Chips
                   Marshmallow Fluff                                                        
                    Flour Tortilla                                                          

Spread peanut butter and marshmallow fluff on flour tortilla then sprinkle with chocolate chips.  Fold in half and microwave for about 30 seconds or grill as you would a grilled sandwich.  I prefer the grilling, I like the crunchy outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment