CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chicken Salad Pie


Sorry this isn't the best picture.  I had made these for my husband's potluck at work and I had already wrapped them up before I remembered to take a picture.  I know the name of this may sound a little strange, but, man, is this good.  I was hesitant at first to make this, but now, it is requested at my husband's holiday potlucks every year.  This year, someone even offered to pay for one.  I wasn't going to turn that down!  Hope you enjoy!

Chicken Salad Pie

Ingredients:  3cups Chicken, cooked and diced
                   1/2 cup Mayonnaise
                   1/2 cup Sour Cream
                   1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
                   1/2 to 1 cup of Celery, diced
                   1 tsp Celery Salt
                   2 Tbsp Onion, diced
                   2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
                   1 can Water chestnuts, sliced & coarsely chopped
                   1/2 cup Slivered Almond, toasted
                   1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
                   Deep Dish Pie Crust
                 
Preheat oven to 350.  Combine all ingredients and place in pie shell. Bake for 30 min, top with more cheese and bake an additional 10 min.  Serve warm. 


                

No comments:

Post a Comment