CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Approach?

So, I'm sort of thinking about giving this blog a make over of some sort.  I will still have recipes, but I'm thinking of adding something else.  I was thinking maybe some information regarding not just food prep but also how our food is grown and my thoughts on it.  When I first started this blog, all these people at work were wanting to contribute, but you know how that goes.  So, this has become my own blog.  I just was thinking of giving you some information and then you can make your own choices.  I was also thinking about giving a peek into my life and the way I would love to live.  I don't know, let me know what you think and what you would like to see.  I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment