CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Simple Salsa


This is super simple salsa recipe.  I got the idea from my brother and added a few things for my taste.  Hope you enjoy it.  By the way, is anyone really reading this blog.  I just don't hear back from you out there in Internet world.  Would LOVE to hear some feedback. 

Simple Salsa

Ingredients:  1 can (14.5oz) Diced Tomatoes
                   1 can Rotel
                   Onion powder to taste (I use about 1/8 tsp)
                   Garlic powder to taste (I use about 1/4 tsp)
                   pickled Jalapenos to taste (I use about 3 slices)
                   salt to taste

Combine ingredients in blender or food processor.  Process until salsa reaches desired consistency.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment