CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

PEACH COBBLER!!!!!


This is one of my all time favorite desserts!  It is also one of the easiest to make.  I hope you love it just as much as I do.  I learned this recipe from my mom and grandmother.  I hope to pass it down to my kids as well.

                Peach Cobbler

Ingredients:  5-6 Peaches         1 cup Sugar
                     1 Tbsp Sugar        1 cup Flour
                     2 Tbsp Water        1 cup Milk
                                 1 Stick of Butter

  1. Remove skin from and slice peaches.
  2. Place peaches in pan with 1 Tbsp of sugar and water.  Bring to boil and let simmer for 5 minutes.
  3. Melt butter in small casserole dish.
  4. Mix together 1 cup suger, flour, and milk.
  5. Pour mixture into casserole dish with melted butter.
  6. Scatter peaches and juice on top of batter.
  7. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until golden brown.
Serve warm.  To make it even better, serve with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment