CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Angelhair with Sausage and Spinach



Yum, yum yummy!  This was so good!  This is another recipe from e-mealz.com.  If you haven't checked them out, I highly encourage you to do so.  It has made my life so much easier.  When I first saw this recipe, I wasn't so sure, but I was wrong.  I really do recommend this one.  Hope you enjoy!

Angelhair with Sausage and Spinach

Ingredients:  1lb Smoked Kielbasa or Smoked Sausage
1 cup Chopped Onion
2 tsp Minced Garlic
2 tsp Olive Oil
2 cans Chicken Broth
1/4 cup Water
8 oz Angel Hair Pasta, broken in half
10 oz Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed & drained
1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream

In a soup pot, add olive oil, heat through, then add sausage, onion, and garlic.  Saute until onions are tender.  Add chicken broth and water.  Bring to a boil then add pasta.  Cook for 3-4 minutes then add in spinach.  Cook another 1-2 minutes, until spinach is heated.  Add cream, stir, and heat through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment