CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chicken Salad Pie Remake Into a Casserole


Sorry I haven't posted in a while, things have been crazy and I haven't really thought about cooking new recipes.  I got this recipe from e-mealz (of course).  It really reminded me of the chicken salad pie that I make.  I really liked this a lot!  This is also so much easier and quicker to make than the chicken salad pie.  Hope you enjoy!

Chicken Salad Pie Casserole

Ingredients:  4-6 Chicken Breast cooked and cut into cubes
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 cup Celery, diced
1 can sliced Water chestnuts, chopped
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1 small can French Fried Onions

Combine all ingredients, except for french fried onions, in large bowl.  Pour into a 9x9 casserole dish.  Bake ate 350 for 40 minutes.  Top with french fried onions and cook an additional five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment