CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Favorite Chicken Salad


     This has got to be my favorite chicken salad.  I have been on the hunt for a great chicken salad recipe for years, and I have finally found it.  My family doesn't care much for celery, so I substituted celery salt instead.  This is always a hit whenever I serve it for whomever.  Hope you enjoy!

Chicken Salad

Ingredients:   4 Chicken Breasts baked and diced
                    1 cup Mayo
                    1 Tbsp Sugar
                    2 Tbsp White Vinegar
                    1/2 tsp Celery Salt
                    1 tsp Poppy Seeds
                    1/4 cup Pecan Chips
                    1/2 cup Grapes halved
                    salt & pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.  Season with salt & pepper to taste.  Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour to let all the flavors blend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment