CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Money Saving Ideas

Here are just a few ideas that I employ to help save money in the long run. 

I make my own laundry detergent (if you would like for me to post the recipe, just let me know)
I use vinegar as laundry softener (if you would like more info, let me know)
I buy dry beans instead of canned beans.  I cook them and then freeze them in 1-2 cup servings and pull them out when I need them. 
I try to hang a lot of my laundry out a clothes line.  Besides the fridge, the dryer is one of the appliances that uses the most energy.

These are just a few ideas that I use.  If you have anymore, please share them.  I believe we would all want to learn ways to save money here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment